How do you use email appropriately? Oftentimes, business professionals are unaware of how to write professional emails. This can have a negative impact on efficiency and professionalism. It can even lead to unnecessary liabilities for the Company. If you wish to learn to write exceptional emails, Email Etiquette: How to Write Professionally in Business will enable you to produce amazing results. Learn how to structure your email, use the correct formatting, minimise grammatical errors and spelling mistakes and create an appropriate subject line.
Email Etiquette: How to Write Professionally in Business is designed to teach you how to make a great first impression in the very first email you send. Remember, if you send an email that lacks in professionalism, you are unlikely to get that particular contact to be interested in your correspondence thereafter. The first time is crucial, and the reputation of your company is at stake. So when sending an email, ensure you do it correctly. The subject line should clearly indicate to the receiver what your email is all about. Don’t forget your manners, always be polite and get your point across effectively.
Email Etiquette: How to Write Professionally in Business will start at the very beginning and give you the relevant skills on what it takes to communicate your message through email successfully. It is a comprehensive training that offers the best advice on why it is important to respond to an email within 24 hours. There is an ever-increasing need for qualified individuals who are high-performing and get the best results, and there has never been a better time than right now to land your dream job! This is a CPD certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate across multiple industries.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CPD course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
Zach Miller is a sales professional with a touch of genius to him. He is a certified Sales Funnel Consultant and Builder. He knows the art of doubling sales and multiplying seven figure businesses. He knows all about sales funnels. While the core focus of his teaching is sales funnels, he also has profound expertise in running an online business. Zach specialises in email marketing, SEO, video marketing and all things business and entrepreneurial. Taking a course with Zach Miller will open the door to his exciting secret of running a successful sales funnel.
- Learn proper email marketing tactics to save time
- Learn to manage situations where emails are wrongly directed
- Learn to create an accurate subject line
- Know when to send an email and if it’s appropriate
- Understand the all importance of writing correctly
This course is recommended for,
- Business Professionals
- Individuals who want to learn to write professional emails
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- In order to pass the course ‘Email Etiquette: How to Write Professionally in Business’, learners will complete an online quiz which will be immediately marked with learners knowing right away whether they’ve passed the test.
- Upon the successful completion, you will be awarded the Certificate for ‘Email Etiquette: How to Write Professionally in Business’ by CPD.
- CPD is a leading awarding body in the United Kingdom that meets an excellent standard of high quality education. CPD is committed towards the enhancement of proficiency and personal skills in order to develop learners’ skills and abilities. CPD ensures that both practical and academic qualifications assist individuals to re-skill or up-skill and maintain a competitive advantage in their chosen industry.
- The Certificate in Email Etiquette: How to Write Professionally in Business will enhance your skillset and boost your resume. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and improve your expertise in this regard. Your skills will be recognised by top employers and organisations for your commitment to enhancing professionalism and accuracy.
|1.1. Email Etiquette Promo||00:01:00|
|2.1. Be professional||00:01:00|
|3.1. When to email||00:04:00|
|4.1. Importance of a subject line||00:05:00|
|5.1. The types of formalities||00:07:00|
|6.1. To cc, bcc or not to cc||00:06:00|
|7.1. Email spacing and flesche scoring||00:06:00|
|8.1. Email etiquette tips i||00:09:00|
|9.1. Email etiquette tips ii||00:06:00|
|10.1. Train your staff||00:01:00|
|11.1. When to and not to transfer||00:05:00|