Do you wish to switch over to a gluten-free diet? May be you want to learn how to manage medical conditions linked to gluten. The Gluten-Free Health is designed to enable you to successfully achieve a gluten-free diet. You will learn of major tips and techniques on how to be gluten-free. This is an effective course with specific methods and strategies to managing coeliac disease and other related conditions. It’s an excellent course that will help you get started on a gluten-free lifestyle.
Gluten-Free Health will demonstrate comfortable ways to deal with social occasions and dining out while remaining gluten-free. This is an insightful course that will educate you on the effects of gluten on your body. It’s good to keep in mind there is gluten-intolerance and sometimes this can be life threatening. You will learn to recognise gluten-related symptoms and how to change your diet to benefit you in the long-term.
Gluten-Free Health will start at the very beginning and give you the relevant knowledge on maintaining a gluten-free diet in greater detail. It is a comprehensive training that offers the best advice and guidance on how to create a healthier gluten-free lifestyle. This is a CPD certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate across multiple industries.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CPD course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Prof. Paul is a Business Consultant, Psychology & Health Expert, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and Award-Winning University Professor from St. Petersburg, Florida. He has four advanced degrees in a range of specialised fields including business, health and psychology. He has a love and passion for his work and he aims to share his knowledge with others and make them massively successful. Take a course with Prof. Paul, master a skill you never thought possible and transform your life today!
- Learn what a gluten-free lifestyle is
- Take the first step to start a gluten-free lifestyle
- Explore gluten-free food choices
- Learn to overcome medical conditions associated with gluten
- Go gluten-free shopping
This course is recommended for,
- Health Counsellors
- Anyone who wants to learn about a gluten-free diet
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- In order to pass the course ‘Gluten-Free Health’, learners will complete an online quiz which will be immediately marked with learners knowing right away whether they’ve passed the test.
- Upon the successful completion, you will be awarded the Certificate for ‘Gluten-Free Health’ by CPD.
- CPD is a leading awarding body in the United Kingdom that meets an excellent standard of high quality education. CPD is committed towards the enhancement of proficiency and personal skills in order to develop learners’ skills and abilities. CPD ensures that both practical and academic qualifications assist individuals to re-skill or up-skill and maintain a competitive advantage in their chosen industry.
- The Certificate in Gluten-Free Health will enhance your skillset and boost your resume. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and improve your expertise in this regard. Your skills will be recognised by top employers and organisations for your commitment to enhancing growth and professionalism.
|1.1 Gluten free health promo||00:03:00|
|1.2 Introduction to a gluten-free lifestyle||00:05:00|
|The Downside Of Gluten - Celiac Disease|
|2.1 The downside of gluten – celiac disease||00:07:00|
|3.1 Shopping gluten-free||00:11:00|
|Gluten-Free Lifestyle - Getting Started|
|4.1 Gluten-free lifestyle – getting started||00:09:00|
|Dining Out The Gluten-Free Way|
|5.1 Dining out the gluten-free way||00:07:00|
|Avoiding The Pitfalls Of Gluten-Free|
|6.1 Avoiding the pitfalls of gluten-free||00:07:00|
|Celiac Disease - Emotional Obstacles|
|7.1 Celiac disease – emotional obstacles||00:09:00|
|ADHD Autism & Gluten|
|8.1 Adhd autism & gluten||00:08:00|
|Adapting Your Diet To Gluten-Free|
|9.1 Adapting your diet to gluten-free||00:05:00|
|Review & Conclusion|
|10.1 Review & conclusion||00:06:00|