The power of gratitude will enable you to improve your life and, thereby, your happiness. The Gratitude Lifestyle course is designed to teach you why it is important to appreciate the good in your life by adopting a grateful attitude. You will learn of gratitude from different perspectives that you can apply in your day to day life. Embracing positive feelings have the power to make you feel gratitude for things in your life, from the smallest detail to the biggest decisions. You will feel this gratitude flow and turn into happiness and success.
Gratitude Lifestyle will demonstrate through step by step instructions on why you should integrate a positive aura even during difficulties and challenges. A grateful heart will make it easier to overcome any crisis. Getting into a positive mindset will help you manage your mental health and achieve the results you want in your life. You will learn to incorporate gratefulness to your life and it will reflect in your day to day tasks.
Gratitude Lifestyle will start at the very beginning and give you the knowledge to put gratitude into practice. It is a comprehensive training that offers the best advice and guidance to apply positive psychology and thrive in your personal and professional life. This is a CPD certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate across multiple industries.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CPD course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Prof. Paul is a Business Consultant, Psychology & Health Expert, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and Award-Winning University Professor from St. Petersburg, Florida. He has four advanced degrees in a range of specialised fields including business, health and psychology. He has a love and passion for his work and he aims to share his knowledge with others and make them massively successful. Take a course with Prof. Paul, master a skill you never thought possible and transform your life today!
- Learn to practice gratitude in your daily routine
- Learn to express gratitude even in times of difficulty
- Learn to integrate positivity to your life
- Learn to build resilience
- Identify skills that will help you to face challenges
This course is recommended for,
- Anyone interested in learning how to be grateful in their day to day life
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- In order to pass the course ‘Gratitude Lifestyle’, learners will complete an online quiz which will be immediately marked with learners knowing right away whether they’ve passed the test.
- Upon the successful completion, you will be awarded the Certificate for ‘Gratitude Lifestyle’ by CPD.
- CPD is a leading awarding body in the United Kingdom that meets an excellent standard of high quality education. CPD is committed towards the enhancement of proficiency and personal skills in order to develop learners’ skills and abilities. CPD ensures that both practical and academic qualifications assist individuals to re-skill or up-skill and maintain a competitive advantage in their chosen industry.
- The Certificate in Gratitude Lifestyle will enhance your skillset and boost your resume. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and improve your expertise in this regard. Your skills will be recognised by top employers and organisations for your commitment to enhancing growth and professionalism.
|1.1 Gratitude lifestyle promo||00:03:00|
|1.2 Adding gratitude into your life||00:01:00|
|An Overview Of Gratitude Practice|
|2.1 An overview of gratitude practice||00:06:00|
|What Does Gratitude Really Mean|
|3.1 What does gratitude really mean||00:03:00|
|Psychological Benefits Of Gratitude|
|4.1 Psychological benefits of gratitude||00:06:00|
|Gratitudes Physical Effects|
|5.1 Gratitudes physical effects||00:05:00|
|Social Benefits Of Gratitude|
|6.1 Social benefits of gratitude||00:04:00|
|Work-Related Benefits Of Gratitude|
|7.1 Work-related benefits of gratitude||00:05:00|
|Gratitude Changes Your Life|
|8.1 Gratitude changes your life||00:10:00|
|Best Ways To Practice Gratitude|
|9.1 Best ways to practice gratitude||00:04:00|
|10.1 Feeling gratitude||00:08:00|
|How To Practice Gratitude Daily|
|11.1 How to practice gratitude daily||00:04:00|
|12.1 Final thoughts & tips final thoughts & tips||00:02:00|