Qualification Title: Certificate in Meeting Management Skills
Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate
Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP
Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
Guided Learning Hours: 01
- How do you make your meetings more productive?
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
Is your valuable time spent at meetings impactful? When you speak do your co-workers listen? Or, are you engaged in endless communication where nothing gets done? Certificate in Meeting Management Skills (USA Standards) is designed for people in leadership positions looking to get the best outcome from their meetings. Learn to have structured and effective meetings so that when you speak people sit up and listen.
Certificate in Meeting Management Skills offers insight into what goes into preparing a well structured meeting. Build a rapport at the onset of the meeting and get everyone to relax. The last thing you want to happen is to drone on and see people’s eyes glaze over, nodding off or workers doodling on their notepads. If a meeting is conducted properly it can be an energising and powerful session. There is a plan for action and everyone walks away feeling like something productive was accomplished.
The structure of Certificate in Meeting Management Skills is broken up into two parts. The first part will teach learners the basics of how a meeting works and give you innovative ideas to make it successful. The second part will show how you can create an impact and showcase your gravitas. In addition, instill trust and authority so that the people at the meeting will pay attention to what you have to say.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
- Learn how to create an effective plan with tangible priorities and due dates
- Learn how to write a structured plan to keep the meeting on track
- Encourage attendees to participate in the meeting
- The ability to know when to stop the meeting and conclude without it running over
- Learn how to be impactful and state your authority
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Module 1: Introduction - Top Tips for Meetings
- Module 2: Get ready... Preparing for Your Meeting
- Module 3: Meeting Structure - How to Get Your Meeting Right
- Module 4: Projecting Executive Presence
- Module 5: How to Create a Strong, Positive Impact
- Module 6: How to Generate Gravitas - Give off a Sense of Authority
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals with a background in management and leadership
- The course is for individuals in leadership positions
- Individuals who want to gain confidence at how to plan effective meetings
- The course is for managers and team leaders
- Anyone interested in becoming an effective leader in the workplace
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Certificate in Meeting Management Skills.
The Certificate in Meeting Management Skills certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
Once you successfully complete the Certificate in Meeting Management Skills you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
It is a recognised qualification that will serve as an asset to your CV. You can showcase this skill to potential organisations and progress quickly up the career ladder. You will also be eligible for incentives put forth by your employer.
- Project Manager - £35,808 per annum
- Operations Manager - £34,275 per annum
- Team Leader - £23,940 per annum
- Supervisor - £24,401 per annum
|1: Introduction - Top Tips for Meetings|
|Introduction – Top Tips for Meetings||00:00:00|
|2: Get ready... Preparing for Your Meeting|
|What do you want?||00:00:00|
|What type of conversation?||00:00:00|
|Your meeting agenda||00:00:00|
|Who is leading the meeting?||00:00:00|
|3: Meeting Structure - How to Get Your Meeting Right|
|The two most important parts of a meeting||00:00:00|
|Build rapport with FROGS||00:00:00|
|Meeting structure – the four stages of a meeting||00:00:00|
|4: Projecting Executive Presence|
|Project Presence – introduction||00:00:00|
|Power Presence Part 1||00:00:00|
|Power Presence Part 2||00:00:00|
|5: How to Create a Strong, Positive Impact|
|Create Impact by Selecting||00:00:00|
|Impact by Structuring||00:00:00|
|Create Impact by Simplifying, Synthesizing, and Summarizing||00:00:00|
|6: How to Generate Gravitas - Give off a Sense of Authority|
|Slow and deliberate||00:00:00|
|Stillness and Silence||00:00:00|
|The Universal Answer to any Question||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : How to Get the Most from Your Meetings||00:40:00|
|Exam : How to Get the Most from Your Meetings||00:40:00|
|Certificate Download Guide|
|Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.