The Kung Fu Shaolin Student Level 1 – Part 2 is the second step to further mastering this warrior style of fighting. Kung Fu is one of the oldest and widely-popular martial arts and Shaolin is a martial art form for anyone interested in learning this famous style. It is also ideal for aspiring martial arts instructors. It enables you not just to learn attack and defense movements but also helps you enhance your physical and mental strength.
The Kung Fu Shaolin Student Level 1 – Part 2 course features instructional videos on complete Kung Fu training and workouts sessions. You will master the routine of techniques, learn to look at every detail, and go a step deeper into this form of martial arts.
The Kung Fu Shaolin Student Level 1 – Part 2 will offer insight on stretching and low-impact exercises to build your strength to become a powerful martial artist. It is a comprehensive training for anyone who aspires to study this famous form of martial arts. This is a CPD certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate across leading industries.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CPD course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Simone Marini is a certified Kung Fu Teacher from Italy. He has studied this form of martial arts since 1999. Simone has studied under renowned masters including Italian instructors and Shaolin Monks. He had the great opportunity to train with Master D K Yoo. In addition, Simone is also a certified Personal Trainer, Gymnast, Parkour Instructor and Sports Preparator. With over two decades of experience in this industry and the love he has for martial arts, he wants to share his knowledge and expertise with others
- Learn the techniques of Shaolin
- Learn two taolu that are routine techniques
- Learn to improve your techniques and prevent injuries
- Go to a deeper level as a Shaolin student
- Master every detail of Shaolin
This course is recommended for,
- Anyone who wants to learn Shaolin
- Anyone who wants to become a certified instructor
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- Complete Part 1 of Kung Fu Shaolin
- In order to pass the course ‘Kung Fu Shaolin Student Level 1 – Part 2’, learners will complete an online quiz which will be immediately marked, with learners knowing right away whether they’ve passed the test.
- Upon the successful completion, you will be awarded the Certificate in ‘Kung Fu Shaolin Student Level 1 – Part 2’ by CPD.
- CPD is a leading awarding body in the United Kingdom that meets an excellent standard of high quality education. CPD is committed towards the enhancement of proficiency and personal skills in order to develop learners’ skills and abilities. CPD ensures that both practical and academic qualifications assist individuals to re-skill or up-skill and maintain a competitive advantage in their chosen industry.
- The Certificate in Kung Fu Shaolin Student Level 1 – Part 2 will improve your standing in the martial arts industry. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and enhance your skills in this famous martial arts style, and add this as a skillset on your resume. Your commitment to acquiring new skills will be recognised. Give below is a title you can compete for, along with the salary according to Glassdoor UK.
- Martial Arts Instructor - £42,000 (Approximately)
|1.1. Shaolin Lohan Shi Ba Sho part 1||00:05:00|
|2.1. Shaolin Lohan Shi Ba Sho part 2||00:05:00|
|3.1. Shaolin Lohan Shi Ba Sho part 3||00:05:00|
|4.1. Shaolin Lohan Shi Ba Sho part 4||00:05:00|
|5.1. Shaolin Lohan Shi Ba Sho part 5||00:06:00|
|6.1. Shaolin Lohan Shi Ba Sho part 6||00:10:00|
|7.1. Shaolin Lian Huan Quan part 1||00:05:00|
|8.1. Shaolin Lian Huan Quan part 2||00:06:00|
|9.1. Shaolin Lian Huan Quan part 3||00:06:00|
|10.1. Shaolin Lian Huan Quan part 4||00:05:00|
|11.1. Shaolin Lian Huan Quan part 5||00:05:00|
|12.1. Shaolin Lian Huan Quan part 6||00:09:00|