How do you gain control of your mind and life? You will learn the secret to solving problems through this excellent course. Mental Freedom: From Pain to Power – Level 3 will teach you how to gain mental and emotional control, how to redefine rules that hurt you, apply rules that only bring you joy, transform your self-esteem and discover how to reverse the system of negative beliefs. If you’ve experienced anxiety and depression either in the past or the present, this course will help you beat it. You will learn about emotional frustration and pain and how emotions in our lives work in a larger context. The course will draw awareness of people’s actions and what drives them to follow certain behaviours.
Mental Freedom: From Pain to Power – Level 3 will demonstrate how to stop negative thoughts from taking over your mind. If you’ve been facing inner demons, it is time to let go completely, and take that first step towards achieving healing. Mental health issues are temporary, on the other hand, the techniques you acquire through this course will enable you to be free of worry and lead a healthy and successful life.
Mental Freedom: From Pain to Power – Level 3 will give you an understanding of how to free your mind and boost the quality of your life. The course contains a wealth of information that will help you transform your life and live it to the fullest potential. There is an ever-increasing need for qualified individuals who are high-performing and get the best results. This is a IAP certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive IAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Prof. Paul is a Business Consultant, Psychology & Health Expert, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and Award-Winning University Professor from St. Petersburg, Florida. He has four advanced degrees in a range of specialised fields including business, health and psychology. He has a love and passion for his work and he aims to share his knowledge with others and make them massively successful. Take a course with Prof. Paul, master a skill you never thought possible and transform your life today!
- Learn how to free yourself from the past
- Get a good night’s sleep tonight
- Understand all about self-image
- Be in control of your life and find freedom
- Breakthrough personal illusions
This course is recommended for,
- People dealing with mental health issues
- People dealing with past pain
- Anyone looking to acquire new coping skills
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
- Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded an accredited ‘Certificate of Completion’ for Mental Freedom: From Pain to Power - Level 3 by IAP
- The International Awards for Professionals iAP is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications give learners the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
The Certificate in Mental Freedom: From Pain to Power - Level 3 will enable you to progress in a career in therapy or counselling. The Certificate is also suitable for individuals who wish to learn the secret of solving problems. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and enhance your expertise in this subject, and add this as a skillset on your resume. Given below are job titles you can compete for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.glassdoor.com.
- Therapist - £57,000 (Approximately)
- Counsellor - £45,000 (Approximately)
|1.1. Pain to power – Promo||00:00:00|
|1.2. Pain to power – Introduction||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 1|
|2.1 Pain to power part 1||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 2|
|3.1 Pain to power part 2||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 3|
|4.1 Pain to power part 3||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 4|
|5.1 Pain to power part 4||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 5|
|6.1 Pain to power part 5||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 6|
|7.1 Pain to power part 6||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 7|
|8.1 Pain to power part 7||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 8|
|9.1 Pain to power part 8||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 9|
|10.1 Pain to power part 9||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 10|
|11.1 Pain to power part 10||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 11|
|12.1 Pain to power part 11||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 12|
|13.1 Pain to power part 12||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 13|
|14.1 Pain to power part 13||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 14|
|15.1 Pain to power part 14||00:00:00|
|Pain to power part 15|
|16.1 Pain to power part 15||00:00:00|
|Completion Certificate Request|
|Completion Certificate Request|
No Reviews found for this course.