This course has been designated as one of our Office Administration and Receptionist courses, but it would benefit individuals working in any industry. Learners will gain the skills to prioritise, manage time efficiently, and set SMART goals. If you are looking for a job, or are hoping for progression in your current career, this course will be a huge advantage. Improve your CV and gain practical skills with Study365.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
- What will I learn?
- Who is it for?
- Benefits of learning with Study365:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path:
- To set SMART goals
- Task management / prioritising skills
- Time management skills / planning tools
- How to create a 5 year vision
- How to use time efficiently
This course is suitable for:
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Recent graduates
- Business owners
- Business managers
- Anyone pursuing a career in administration
- Anyone pursuing an office based role
- High quality resources and mock exams
- Course material that has been created by industry leading experts
- 24/7 access to our learning portal
- The ability to apply for a TOTUM discount card
- A well-recognised accredited qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- Access to a course forum where students can discuss their experiences
- Technical support and live chat service to answer enquiries
- Outstanding support from a tutor via email
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Organising and Efficiency Skills Training - Level 2.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Looking for a career progression? It will be assured with the completion of this amazingly useful course. You can gain the skills to prioritise, manage time efficiently, and set SMART goals in an organisation after successfully completing this course on time. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Office Administrator - £17,472 per annum
- Office Manager - £24,447 per annum
- Administrator - £17,477 per annum
- Administrative Assistant - £16,876 per annum
- Receptionist - £16,297 per annum
- Personal Assistant - £25,144 per annum
|E Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
|1. HOW TO DE-JUNK YOUR LIFE|
|How To De-Junk Your Life||00:24:00|
|2. DEALING WITH PAPER AND INFORMATION|
|Dealing With Paper And Information||00:25:00|
|3. IDENTIFICATION OF PRIORITIES|
|Identification Of Priorities||00:26:00|
|Module Book 01 – Organisational Skills||00:00:00|
|Module Book 02 – Time Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.