It can be challenging to run a business sometimes. There’s so much to do and so many things to oversee to ensure the business is on the correct track. You may need someone to assist you with tasks in order to save time and effort. Outsourcing: Save Time with Inexpensive Professionals – Level 3 is designed to help you take the critical step to hire capable and talented people. This will allow you to focus fully on the core business, while the mundane and day to day tasks can be outsourced. Outsourcing can be done from a remote location. As you will realise, there are a plethora of benefits to outsourcing people to handle business processes.
Outsourcing: Save Time with Inexpensive Professionals – Level 3 will demonstrate how to get a good job done at a lower cost, increase in efficiency and productivity overall, free your time to concentrate on branding, easy access to skilled resources, unique advantage of time zone where the outsourced party can even work during closing hours and provide a high-quality service.
Outsourcing: Save Time with Inexpensive Professionals – Level 3 will show you how to get started with outsourcing despite being on a budget. Learn to make the maximum of the help you receive and contribute to the bottom-line of the company. There is an ever-increasing need for qualified individuals who are high-performing and get the best results, and there has never been a better time than right now to land that dream job! This is a iAP certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive iAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Zach Miller is a sales professional with a touch of genius to him. He is a certified Sales Funnel Consultant and Builder. He knows the art of doubling sales and multiplying seven figure businesses. He knows all about sales funnels. While the core focus of his teaching is sales funnels, he also has profound expertise in running an online business. Zach specialises in email marketing, SEO, video marketing and all things business and entrepreneurial. Taking a course with Zach Miller will open the door to his exciting secret of running a successful sales funnel.
- Even if you’re new, start outsourcing today
- Learn to effectively manage Virtual Assistants
- Have quick interviews to determine if potential workers fit the role
- Learn to hire through different platforms
- Get the best work from a small group of individuals
This course is recommended for,
- Business Owners
- Online Marketers
- Content Marketers
- Email Marketers
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
- Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded an accredited ‘Certificate of Completion’ for Outsourcing: Save Time with Inexpensive Professionals - Level 3 by iAP
- The International Awards for Professionals iAP is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications give learners the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
The Outsourcing: Save Time with Inexpensive Professionals - Level 3 Certificate will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in the online marketing sector. It is also beneficial to business owners and entrepreneurs. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and enhance your expertise in this field, and add this as a skillset on your resume. Your skills will be recognised and it will enable you to land a generous-paying job, gain plenty of benefits and a wide array of opportunities. Given below are job titles you can compete for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.glassdoor.com.
- Online Marketers - £45,000 (Approximately)
- Business Owner - £85,000 (Approximately)
|1.1. Outsourcing intro||FREE||00:01:00|
|The Outsourcing Platforms|
|2.1. The outsourcing platforms||FREE||00:07:00|
|What To Outsource|
|3.1. What to outsource||00:01:00|
|Outsourcing On Fiverr|
|4.1. Outsourcing on fiverr||00:13:00|
|Outsourcing On Upwork|
|5.1. Outsourcing on upwork||00:31:00|
|Outsourcing With Management + Questions|
|6.1. Outsourcing with management + questions||00:08:00|
|Outsourcing With Freelancer|
|7.1. Outsourcing with freelancer||00:09:00|
|Outsourcing With Craigslist|
|8.1. Outsourcing with craigslist||00:03:00|
|Common Pay Rates|
|9.1. Common pay rates||00:03:00|
|Hourly Vs Flat Rate|
|10.1. Hourly vs flat rate||00:07:00|
|11.1. Hiring approach||00:07:00|
|12.1. Hiring schedule||00:06:00|
|Skills Needed To Outsourcing|
|13.1. Skills needed to outsourcing||00:03:00|
|14.1. Efficient interviews||00:02:00|
|15.1. Pro hire||00:06:00|
|How To Collaborate|
|16.1. How to collaborate||00:04:00|
|Changing Scope & Handling Difficulties|
|17.1. Changing scope & handling difficulties||00:10:00|
|Completion Certificate Request|
|Completion Certificate Request|