How do you set the right price for your product or service and maximise the revenue? Price Psychology – Level 3 is designed to teach you the tips and techniques on how to get your customer to purchase from you. There are six effective strategies you can apply to strengthen your marketing campaigns. First choose the best price to appeal to the majority of your customers, say what you think is attractive about the price, communicate the price effectively, present promotions and deals that are irresistible and handle extra charges without making the customer feel burdened.
Price Psychology – Level 3 will demonstrate the science behind pricing and how it can have a positive impact on your marketing efforts and business, overall. This course will enable you to present the price in an understandable and engaging way to entice customers and make them feel they are getting the best deal.
Price Psychology – Level 3 will teach you not just to apply the price to products but also to services. Once you learn how to price your products and services effectively, your customers will be more than happy to buy from you. There is an ever-increasing need for qualified individuals who are high-performing and get the best results, and there has never been a better time than right now to land that dream job! This is a iAP certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive iAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Zach Miller is a sales professional with a touch of genius to him. He is a certified Sales Funnel Consultant and Builder. He knows the art of doubling sales and multiplying seven figure businesses. He knows all about sales funnels. While the core focus of his teaching is sales funnels, he also has profound expertise in running an online business. Zach specialises in email marketing, SEO, video marketing and all things business and entrepreneurial. Taking a course with Zach Miller will open the door to his exciting secret of running a successful sales funnel.
- Price the product or service in order to maximise revenue
- Run effective promotions to make customers feel like they’re getting the best deal
- Understand the customer’s perspective on pricing
- Price products and services to maximise earnings
- Learn how to stump your competition
This course is recommended for,
- Home-based Businesses
- Online Marketers
- Product Owners
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
- Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded an accredited ‘Certificate of Completion’ for Price Psychology - Level 3 by iAP
- The International Awards for Professionals iAP is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications give learners the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
The Price Psychology - Level 3 Certificate will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in the online marketing sector. It is also beneficial to business owners and entrepreneurs. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and enhance your expertise in this field, and add this as a skillset on your resume. Your skills will be recognised and it will enable you to land a generous-paying job, gain plenty of benefits and a wide array of opportunities. Given below are job titles you can compete for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.glassdoor.com.
- Online Marketers - £45,000 (Approximately)
- Business Owner - £85,000 (Approximately)
|1.1. Price psychology intro||FREE||00:01:00|
|Anchoring Higher Price Points|
|2.1. Anchoring higher price points||FREE||00:05:00|
|3.1. Be specific||FREE||00:06:00|
|5.1. Comma killer||00:04:00|
|Cost Based Vs Market Based Pricing|
|6.1. Cost based vs market based pricing||00:03:00|
|7.1. Decoy pricing||00:03:00|
|Discounts At End Of Month|
|8.1. Discounts at end of month||00:01:00|
|Downsizing Price Vs Quantity|
|9.1. Downsizing price vs quantity||00:02:00|
|Easy To Compute Discounts|
|10.1. Easy to compute discounts||00:02:00|
|Emotion Vs Logic|
|11.1. Emotion vs logic||00:02:00|
|Free + Shipping|
|13.1. Free + shipping||00:07:00|
|14.1. Influence perception||00:04:00|
|Maxamize Your Price Referential Point|
|16.1. Maxamize your price referential point||00:02:00|
|17.1. Penny logic||00:05:00|
|18.1. Price differences||00:02:00|
|19.1. Price position||00:03:00|
|20.1. Price sorting||00:05:00|
|21.1. Product value||00:01:00|
|Product Value II|
|22.1. Product value II||00:01:00|
|23.1. Quantity pricing||00:04:00|
|Raise The Price|
|24.1. Raise the price||00:02:00|
|Rule Of 100|
|25.1. Rule of 100||00:02:00|
|Rules Of Discounting Products|
|26.1. Rules of discounting products||00:03:00|
|Seperate Shipping And Handling|
|27.1. Seperate shipping and handling||00:04:00|
|28.1. Small magnitude||00:07:00|
|29.1. Special pricing||00:04:00|
|The Colour Red|
|31.1. The colour red||00:02:00|
|The Small Effect|
|32.1. The small effect||00:06:00|
|The Syllable Effect|
|33.1. The syllable effect||00:06:00|
|Visual contrasting prices|
|34.1. Visual contrasting prices||00:02:00|
|35.1. Visual de-emphasization||00:04:00|
|Completion Certificate Request|
|Completion Certificate Request|