Do you love makeup? Have you been thinking about a career change? Would you love to do bridal makeup?
Being a Makeup Artist is versatile and gives you numerous opportunities. There are many career options, for example, you could do freelance bridal or special occasion makeup, or you could work for a makeup brand as a makeup consultant which could lead to doing makeup for fashion shows or magazines. Alternately, you could specialise in makeup for television, film or stage. As well as this, you could become a beauty blogger. As you can see, there are many different paths open to you with this qualification.
What will I learn?
- How to get started as a makeup artist.
- The role of the Makeup Artist.
- How to build a professional makeup kit.
- Understanding basic lighting.
- Basic facial anatomy and colour theory.
- Professional products, brushes, tools and equipment.
- The art of perfect skin and skincare.
- Highlighting and contouring, foundations, concealers.
- Eyebrow definition and grooming, understanding different eye-shapes
- Eye makeup: eye shadows, eyeliners, mascaras, and false eyelash application.
- Cheek/blush and colour application, working with pigments.
- Precise lipstick application, colour mixing and experimentation.
- Blending techniques.
- Looks including: corrective, day, evening and special occasion.
- Adapting techniques and colours for different skin tones.
- Client aftercare.
- Who is this course for?
- Course Description:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path for a Makeup Artist:
This comprehensive introduction to professional make-up is ideal for a beginner or as a refresher. This training is for 15 guided learning hours and you will cover the modules listed under the curriculum below.
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will receive a Certificate in “Professional Makeup Application”.
Learners must be 16 or above and have a good grasp of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Freelance Makeup Artist
- Bridal Makeup Artist
- Makeup Consultant
- Makeup Artist for film, television or stage
|E Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
|Make up Material||00:00:00|
|Make up : Unit 1.1 – 1.5||00:00:00|
|Make up : Unit 2.1 – 2.5||00:00:00|
|Make up : Unit 2.6 – 2.8||00:00:00|
|Make up Videos||00:00:00|
|Preparation of The Face||00:04:00|
|Correct and Conceal||00:12:00|
|Correct Foundation Shade||00:11:00|
|How-to Smokey Eye||00:10:00|
|Bridal Make up||00:03:00|
|Final Exam: Professional Make-up Artist||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.