Would you like to achieve an excellent Sage online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Sage UK Diploma in Computerised Accounting for Business – Level 3 online course.
The Sage UK Award in Computerised Accounting for Business – Level 3 has been created for those who have an understanding of bookkeeping. This Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting for Business online course will allow you to develop an advanced understanding of cash flow management, preparing VAT returns, final accounts for sole traders, and the principles of partnership accounting.
Sage Accredited Computerised Payroll online qualifications have been Jointly developed by Sage UK in partnership with Skillsfirst, this RQF Accredited Qualification could help you to become a Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Administrator, Assistant Accountant or in another similar job role, and will provide you with the most up-to-date skills required by employers. Having a Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting for Business online qualification on your CV will hugely enhance your employability, enabling you to become a bookkeeper, a purchase ledger clerk or a credit controller.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 6 months.
PLEASE NOTE: Access to Sage 50c Payroll software for six months (06 months) – extensions to the software are available for a small extra fee..
- What will I learn?
- Course Benefits:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Awarding Body:
- Entry Requirement:
- System Requirements
- Career Path:
- Understand the responsibilities of a finance professional
- Understand the principles of accounting concepts
- Understand the principles of preparing basic financial statements
- Understand the principles of partnership accounting
- Learn the process of accounting for not for profit organisations
- Understand cash flow management
- Get an introduction to a cost recording system within an organisation
- Learn to prepare and complete a VAT return
- Understand standard and advanced budgeting using a computerised accounting package
- Understand the process of using computerised accounting software
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
- One year's access to the course
- Join a friendly online learning platform
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide tutor support for this course
You will have 6 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course learners must complete ten mandatory units and earn thirty-seven credits to gain certification. To achieve these credits, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded with a Computerised Accounting for Business Diploma and certification at Level Three from Sage UK and Skillsfirst.
Sage is the UK’s most popular accounting software, used by thousands of businesses of all sizes. Sage is also utilised worldwide as it provides an efficient and complete computerised accounts solution for businesses – whether that be businesses with an accounts department or individuals/business owners who track their own accounts.
- Processor speed 2Ghz processor or higher.
- RAM (memory) 2 gigabytes (GB) or 4GB RAM if running a 64-bit operating system.
- Free disk space 5GB of free disk space.
- Internet connection
- Windows operating system
- Windows 10 (except Windows 10S), build 1709 or later
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
After completing this course, you may wish to progress to the Skillsfirst RQF Computerised Accounting for Business Level 3 Qualification or move on to a payroll course or qualification.This training course could help you to fulfil any of the following job roles:
- Accounts Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,557 / average US yearly salary: $37,809)
- Bookkeeper (average UK yearly salary: £20,443 / average US yearly salary: $40,743)
- Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £17,207 / average US yearly salary: $43,623)
- Payroll Manager (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
|1. SAGE 50 ACCOUNTS PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS|
|1. Sage 50 Accounts Professional Installation Instructions|
|2. SCREENSHOTS, TASKS AND ACTIVITIES|
|2. Screenshots, Tasks and Activities|
|3. WORKING THROUGH THE UNITS|
|3. Working through the Units|
|4. SETTING UP A NEW COMPANY|
|4. Setting up a New Company|
|5. BACKING UP AND RESTORING DATA|
|5. Backing Up and Restoring Data|
|6. CUSTOMISE YOUR COMPANY|
|6. Customise your Company|
|7. DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY PROCEDURES|
|7. Data Protection and Security Procedures|
|8. HOW TO USE PRACTICE DATA|
|8. How to Use Practice Data|
|9. HELPFUL INFORMATION USING SAGE|
|9. Helpful Information Using Sage|
|10. CREATING A CHART OF ACCOUNTS TO SUIT COMPANY REQUIREMENTS|
|10. Creating a Chart of Accounts to Suit Company Requirements|
|11. SOLE TRADER ACCOUNTS|
|11. Sole Trader Accounts|
|12. ENTERING OPENING NOMINAL LEDGER BALANCES|
|12. Entering Opening Nominal Ledger Balances|
|13. THE TRIAL BALANCE|
|13. The Trial Balance|
|14. ERRORS IN THE TRIAL BALANCE|
|14. Errors in the Trial Balance|
|15. DISPUTED ITEMS|
|15. Disputed Items|
No Reviews found for this course.