If you wish to learn about PayPal and how you can setup an online business, The Beginner’s Guide to PayPal and Payment Processing is designed to help integrate PayPal as a secure and convenient payment option. You can add different PayPal buttons to promote your e-commerce site and make it easy for buyers and sellers to send and receive payment. This is an opportunity to use a safe platform that has implemented full security measures to transmit money.
The Beginner’s Guide to PayPal and Payment Processing will demonstrate why it is a smart decision to integrate PayPal as your primary payment option. In the case of a dispute, it is more convenient to refund your money through PayPal instead of a bank credit or debit card.
The Beginner’s Guide to PayPal and Payment Processing will teach you the fundamentals of PayPal and how to setup a PayPal account. It is a comprehensive training that offers the best advice and tips on how to safely and effectively use this payment system. There is an ever-increasing need for qualified individuals who are high-performing and get the best results, and there has never been a better time than right now to land that dream job! This is a CPD certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CPD course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Zach Miller is a sales professional with a touch of genius to him. He is a certified Sales Funnel Consultant and Builder. He knows the art of doubling sales and multiplying seven figure businesses. He knows all about sales funnels. While the core focus of his teaching is sales funnels, he also has profound expertise in running an online business. Zach specialises in email marketing, SEO, video marketing and all things business and entrepreneurial. Taking a course with Zach Miller will open the door to his exciting secret of running a successful sales funnel.
- Learn to use PayPal to process payments online
- Learn to create different buttons in PayPal
- Learn to keep your PayPal account safe
- Register and create an account on PayPal
- Deal with common PayPal issues
This course is recommended for,
- Business Owners
- Home-based Businesses
- Online Marketers
- Anyone who wants to expand their understanding of PayPal
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- In order to pass the course ‘The Beginner’s Guide to PayPal and Payment Processing’, learners will complete an online quiz which will be immediately marked with learners knowing right away whether they’ve passed the test.
- Upon the successful completion, you will be awarded the Certificate for ‘The Beginner’s Guide to PayPal and Payment Processing’ by CPD.
- CPD is a leading awarding body in the United Kingdom that meets an excellent standard of high quality education. CPD is committed towards the enhancement of proficiency and personal skills in order to develop learners’ skills and abilities. CPD ensures that both practical and academic qualifications assist individuals to re-skill or up-skill and maintain a competitive advantage in their chosen industry.
- The Certificate in The Beginner’s Guide to PayPal and Payment Processing will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in the online marketing sector. It is also beneficial to business owners and entrepreneurs. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and enhance your expertise in this regard, and add this as a skillset on your resume. Your skills will be recognised and it will enable you to land a generous-paying job, gain plenty of benefits and a wide array of opportunities. Given below are job titles you can compete for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.glassdoor.com.
- Online Marketers - £45,000 (Approximately)
- Business Owners - £85,000 (Approximately)
|1.1. Paypal and payment processing introduction||00:01:00|
|2.1. Why use paypal||00:03:00|
|3.1. Register for paypal||00:02:00|
|4.1. Paypal personal account||00:03:00|
|5.1. Paypal business account||00:01:00|
|6.1. Start creating paypal buttons||00:01:00|
|7.1. Create a shopping cart button||00:08:00|
|8.1. Adding the button code to your website||00:04:00|
|9.1. Create a buy now button||00:01:00|
|10.1. Create a donation button||00:02:00|
|11.1. Create a subscription button||00:02:00|
|12.1. Create an automatic billing button||00:01:00|
|13.1. Create an installment button||00:01:00|
|14.1. Avoiding scammers and hackers||00:02:00|
|15.1. Paypal custom invoices||00:05:00|
|16.1. Paypal holding funds||00:06:00|
|17.1. 180 paypal limit||00:06:00|
|18.1. Paypal debit card||00:05:00|
|19.1. Withdrawl limits||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.