The exams will teach you to successfully understand the IT management issues which may occur within the organisation and how to use COBIT to resolve these issues. The key aim of the exam would be to provide a certain practical learning experience to their learners. Learn to practically implement, apply and integrate the different elements of COBIT 5 practically after taking this exam package. This package would be an exceptional opportunity for you to help in reducing the organisational risk involved.
Learners will gain a practical experience on how to apply the aspects of COBIT 5 in their business problems, trigger events and during times of risks as well in organisations. This could also be used with the clients in mind as well, and is a very useful exam to gain sufficient knowledge in solving issues related to diverse scenarios of the organisation. The practical scenarios will help learners in grasping the terms of the subject well.
N.B. We do not provide the course. only the official exam is included in this program
Why study at Study 365?
The amount of commitments which the modern professionals tend to face keep increasing constantly, hence the importance for online education has enhanced. This results in a higher demand for such course providers who offer online courses to learners. Study 365 is an Accredited Examination Organisation, which will be able to provide learners with a competitive advantage over competing institutions. The high quality courses and exams offered tend to provide high value to learners as well and the aspect of learning tends to be more efficient by being accessible to study from your home. Study 365 will make sure that the certification you receive is of high quality and value, with a higher chance of a career development.
Study 365 has made it easier to obtain new skills and knowledge since they have made it increasingly easier and more flexible for learners to study. There are hundreds of online courses for you to choose from, which are affordable and offer high value in terms of career development to the learners.
This certification will help you to:
By completing this exam in a successful manner, you would be able to;
- Understand the information systems and technology within an organisation and be able to analyse these operations
- Identify areas which are in need of improvement in the business and provide recommendations to the management
- Identify the cause of the problem areas identified and get involved in implementing a change via a plan to solve the issue.
Who is this exam aimed at?
These exams are mainly aimed at organisations of all sizes and all sectors. This exam package would be excellent for professionals such as;
- IT Manager
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- ΙT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
The foundation exam prefers that learners have a basic understanding of information systems and technology
The Implementation exam requires that learners have a current COBIT® 5 Foundation certificate
Method of Assessment
The examination format would be as follows;
- The examination consists of 50 multiple-choice questions and requires a score of 50% or higher to pass.
- Closed Book Exam
- Exam is offered only in English
- Open Book Exam
- Learners are allowed the ‘COBIT 5 Implementation’ book and ‘COBIT 5 Enabling Processes Guide’ only
- Requires a score of 50% or higher to pass
Once you have successfully passed the examination, you will receive The COBIT® 5 Foundation & COBIT® 5 Implementation Certificate
Once you have passed the examination successfully, you will receive your certificate from ISACA. ISACA is concerned with the use and development of the knowledge and practices of Information Systems. This awarding body was initially known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, but now goes only by ISACA. The awarding body tends to reflect on the wide range of IT governance certifications it provides and the professionals they have serviced throughout the years.
With the completion of this exam successfully, a practical knowledge on the elements of COBIT® 5 could be obtained. Learners will gain the opportunity to effectively understand the information systems and technologies which are utilised within a business as well. A career with bright prospects awaits you with the completion of this exam package. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this exam package will be as follows.
- IT Manager – £38,766 per annum
- IT Quality Manager – £35,525 per annum
- IT Auditors – £40,027 per annum
- IT Consultants – £40,411 per annum
- Software Developers – £30,745 per annum
- IT Operational Management – £45,215 per annum
- ΙT Business Leadership Manager – £41,380 per annum
- Head of IT & Infrastructure £57,891 per annum
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Book Your Exam – COBIT® 5 Foundation & Implementation Official||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.