This Diploma in Theory of Geo-Economics – Level 3 has been formulated to help you understand about economies, resources and the global market as a whole. Knowledge on geo-economics is very crucial for careers such as accounting, financial reporting, financial controlling, financial analysis, business consultancy and many more and this course caters for all individuals aspiring to get into or progress within these fields.
All aspects of geo-economics has been covered in great detail through this course, starting from an insight into geopolitics and geo-economics. This course also poses a great advantage for learners in exploring the discipline of geopolitics and geo-economics, after which the course curriculum will delve you into the renaissance of geopolitical thought.
Successfully completing this course will demonstrate your knowledge on global affairs, economic policies and elements and maxims of geo-economics. The course curriculum has also made provisions for modules that will enlighten you about geo-economics in relation to evolutionary theory. You will also come across concepts such as economic diplomacy and resource nationalism to further enhance your knowledge on the subject.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Study 365 has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Study 365 to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
What will I Learn?
- Gain insights into geopolitics and geo-economics
- Understand the discipline of geopolitics and geo-economics
- Discover the renaissance of geopolitical thought
- Explore the elements and maxims of geo-economics
- Learn about geo-economics in relation to evolutionary theory
Who is It For?
- This course is aimed at individuals aspiring to get into or progress within the economics or related industry
- Anyone wishing to simply learn about geo-economics might also find this course worthwhile
- Learners must be age 19 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 02 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-05004
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
This certificate will radically improve your candidature for an array of jobs in the job market. You can also use this certificate to expand your education in the subject or to make career advancements within the industry. Given below are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Business Consultant – £38,159 per annum
- Economist – £35,731 per annum
- Financial Analyst – £30,998 per annum
- Financial Controller – £47,040 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: What are Geopolitics and Geo-Economics|
|What are Geopolitics and Geo-Economics||00:00:00|
|2: The Discipline of Geopolitics|
|The Discipline of Geopolitics||00:00:00|
|3: The Renaissance Period of Geopolitics|
|The Renaissance Period of Geopolitics||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Theory of Geo Economics Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission I – Theory of Geo Economics Level 3||00:00:00|
|4: Understanding the Elements Of Geo-Economics|
|Understanding the Elements Of Geo-Economics||00:00:00|
|5: Relationship between the Geo-Economics and Evolutionary Theory|
|Relationship between the Geo-Economics and Evolutionary Theory||00:00:00|
|6: Introduction to the Geo-Economics Maxims|
|Introduction to the Geo-Economics Maxims||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Theory of Geo Economics Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission II – Theory of Geo Economics Level 3||00:00:00|