Forex market is a place where foreign currencies are bought, sold or exchanged at the current or predetermined prices. It is by far the largest market in the world in terms of trading volume, which is why its knowledge has become important to work for a range of jobs in the business world.
If you are an accounting professional, foreign exchange salesperson, business consultant, financial analyst or simply someone interested in foreign exchange market, this Diploma in FOREX Transactions – Level 3 is the entire course you need to get into terms with the market in no time. This comprehensive course is packed with valuable information that will help you deal with foreign exchange market effectively, provided you have a recognized qualification at level 2 or above in a related disciple.
You will them come to understand the derivative forwards, derivatives futures, options, swaps and other elements of a foreign exchange market, followed by modules that will delve into the currency risk and other risks that might affect the functioning of the market.
There are many participants in a foreign exchange market who play different roles to bring about a harmonious market. This diploma is set to identify these participants and their roles within the market, after which you will get to discover the effects of foreign exchange market in money stock and money market liquidity. By the end of this course, you will have a significant knowledge on the market to make advancements in your career.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Study 365 to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- What will I Learn?
- Who is It For?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Career Path
- Other Benefits
- Get briefly introduced to the foreign exchange market
- Understand derivative forwards, derivatives futures, options and swaps
- Learn about currency risks and other risks that might affect the foreign exchange market
- Gain an insight into the participants and their roles in a foreign exchange market
- Discover the effects of foreign exchange market in money stock and money market liquidity
- This course is suitable for accounting professionals, foreign exchange salespeople, business consultants and financial analysts
- Anyone wishing to learn about the foreign exchange market might also find this course worthwhile
- Learners must be age 19 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).Course Code: QLS-05013
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
This certificate will enhance your knowledge and skills for a number of jobs across various industries. You can also take this certificate as an opportunity to study further in the subject or to make substantial progress in your career. Listed below are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Accounting Manager – £31,357 per annum
- Business Consultant – £38,159 per annum
- Financial Analyst – £30,998 per annum
- Financial Controller – £47,040 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: What is Foreign Exchange Market|
|What is Foreign Exchange Market||00:00:00|
|2: Derivative Forward Market|
|Derivative Forward Market||00:00:00|
|3: Analyse Derivative Futures, Options & Swaps|
|Analyse Derivative Futures, Options & Swaps||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in FOREX Transactions Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission I – FOREX Transactions Level 3||00:00:00|
|4: Analyse Risks Other Than Currency Risk & Identify Other Risk Management Tools|
|Analyse Risks Other Than Currency Risk & Identify Other Risk Management Tools||00:00:00|
|5: All Participants in the Foreign Exchange Market|
|All Participants in the Foreign Exchange Market||00:00:00|
|6: Effects of Forex Transactions on the Money Stock & Money Market Liquidity|
|Effects of Forex Transactions on the Money Stock & Money Market Liquidity||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in FOREX Transactions Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission II – FOREX Transactions Level 3||00:00:00|