Geo Economics is the spatial, temporal and political study of economies and resources to analyse international, political and economic decisions. It is a crucial study that will help understand the global market as well. Therefore, Study365 has formulated this Diploma in Theory of Geo Economics – Level 3 to educate you on geo-economics, economics diplomacy and resource nationalism, so that you can get into or make substantial progress in accounting, financial controlling, financial analyzing, consultancy or any other related fields of work.
You will also get to discover the renaissance of geopolitical thought, followed by modules that will explore the elements and maxims of geo-economic. This course will also focus on geo-economics in relation to evolutionary theory to further enhance your knowledge on geo-economics.
This main aim of this course is to help you understand global affairs and economic policies and how it applies to your learning. The course curriculum has made all necessary arrangements to help you walk away with a solid grip on geo-economics to make significant career progress.
The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Quality Licence Scheme, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current qualifications. Quality Licence Scheme endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for Quality Licence Scheme courses under Global Edulink
- What will I Learn?
- Who is It For?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Career Path
- Other Benefits
- Gain insights into geopolitics and geo-economics
- Understand the discipline of geopolitics and geo-economics
- Discover the renaissance of geopolitical thought
- Explore the elements and maxims of geo-economics
- Learn about geo-economics in relation to evolutionary theory
- This course is aimed at individuals aspiring to get into or progress within the economics or related industry
- Anyone wishing to simply learn about geo-economics might also find this course worthwhile
- Learners must be age 19 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).Course Code: QLS-05004
Quality Licence Scheme have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. Quality Licence Scheme combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, Quality Licence Scheme also offers qualifications for all ages and abilities all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
This certificate will radically improve your candidature for an array of jobs in the job market. You can also use this certificate to expand your education in the subject or to make career advancements within the industry. Given below are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Business Consultant – £38,159 per annum
- Economist – £35,731 per annum
- Financial Analyst – £30,998 per annum
- Financial Controller – £47,040 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: What are Geopolitics and Geo-Economics|
|What are Geopolitics and Geo-Economics|
|2: The Discipline of Geopolitics|
|The Discipline of Geopolitics|
|3: The Renaissance Period of Geopolitics|
|The Renaissance Period of Geopolitics|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Theory of Geo Economics Level 3|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission I – Theory of Geo Economics Level 3|
|4: Understanding the Elements Of Geo-Economics|
|Understanding the Elements Of Geo-Economics|
|5: Relationship between the Geo-Economics and Evolutionary Theory|
|Relationship between the Geo-Economics and Evolutionary Theory|
|6: Introduction to the Geo-Economics Maxims|
|Introduction to the Geo-Economics Maxims|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Theory of Geo Economics Level 3|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission II – Theory of Geo Economics Level 3|