Technology is advancing and staying ahead if key to your success. Since HTML5 was introduced learners have realised that it can be combined with CSS3, which is the next level of web design to qualify in The HTML and CSS3 Fundamentals and have a successful career in web design. Web designers are in high demand these days. However, you cannot be old school about your design skills and abilities. With the advancement of technology, so should you keep ahead of the curve. As much as it may be a challenge, it is good to remember that it will give you opportunities to take your career to the next level.
The course is will enable learners to become familiar with the fundamentals of HTML, and once the basics have been grasped learners can move onto CSS. Learn how to apply CSS for colours, fonts, navigation menus and lists. Each element will add an exciting and new look to your website.
HTML and CSS3 Fundamentals is a step by step training that requires no previous experience. As long as learners know how to use the browser and text editor, they are set to go. Upon completion of this course, learners will have mastered the fundamental concepts of creating and building easy to use, functional and beautiful websites!
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Tutor Info
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Build a complete functioning website section by section
- Gain a solid knowledge base of HMTL5and CSS3 for future, more complex projects
- Control your website’s appearance, functionality and navigability
- Discover how HTML5 and CSS3 can be used in other areas of the web
- Learn best practice techniques for building websites and web pages
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is for all levels of users
- Anyone with an interest to learn HTML
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
- Recommended that users know how to use text editor and browser
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the HTML and CSS3 Fundamentals certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
John Ulliman has been working in interactive digital media since 1985 starting out his career on cutting edge applications for computer modeling and animation in the Aerospace industry with a number of companies, including Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman. He started his own studio, On The Wave Visual Communications in 1991 providing 2D and 3D graphics and animations for print, video and the web. He has consulted for many software firms in the industry, including Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, Microsoft, AutoDesk, and Alias Wavefront.
Once you successfully complete the HTML and CSS3 Fundamentals you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Software Developer - £30,651 per annum
- Developer - £29,903 per annum
- Programmer - £30,875 per annum
- Web Developer - £24,833 per annum
- Computer Programmer - £30,400 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Course Intro|
|2: Basic Html|
|2.1 Page basics||00:00:00|
|2.2 Text Basics||00:00:00|
|2.3 Text Formatting||00:00:00|
|2.5 Image Prep||00:00:00|
|2.6 Inserting Images||00:00:00|
|2.7 Website Project||00:00:00|
|3: Css Basics|
|3.1 CSS Basics||00:00:00|
|3.2 Font Styles||00:00:00|
|3.4 List Styles||00:00:00|
|3.5 Advanced Selectors||00:00:00|
|3.6 Website Project||00:00:00|
|4.1 Link Basics||00:00:00|
|4.2 In-Page links||00:00:00|
|4.3 Link styles||00:00:00|
|4.4 Navigation Menus||00:00:00|
|4.5 Website Project||00:00:00|
|5.1 Block Spacing||00:00:00|
|5.2 Arranging the Page||00:00:00|
|5.4 Website Project||00:00:00|
|6.2 Table Styles||00:00:00|
|6.3 Website Project||00:00:00|
|7.1 Form Basics||00:00:00|
|7.2 Form Elements||00:00:00|
|7.3 HTML5 Form Elements||00:00:00|
|7.4 Form Styles||00:00:00|
|7.5 Form Website Project||00:00:00|
|8.1 Video preparation||00:00:00|
|8.2 Video HTML||00:00:00|
|8.3 Website Project||00:00:00|
|9: Wrap Up|
|9.1 Conclusion tips and resources||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.