JavaFX refers to a software platform that is used to create and deliver desktop applications and Rich Internet Applications (RIA). JavaFX was designed with the intention of replacing Swing as the standard GUI library for Java. However, both Swing and JavaFX will continue to be important parts of Java. JavaFX incorporates many powerful 2D and 3D APIs build within. JavaFx supports desktop computers and web browsers on Linux, Microsoft windows and macOS. JavaFx can operate on different cross platform environments and aids a different language known as the FXML.
JavaFX is powerful and incorporates a comparatively user friendly language. It is one of the widely used java libraries in the modern world. It incorporates many modern features which makes it a favourite choice among developers. If you are planning on launching in a programming field, getting to grips with JavaFX will be essential to you. With this JavaFX – Build Powerful Client Applications course, you will be able to work on JavaFX APIs and develop apps with a graphic user interface using JavaFX. You will first be sufficiently introduced to the JavaFX world before moving onto creating your first JavaFX application. Apart from this, you will learn about terms such as JavaFX properties, binding and observable collections. This segment will be followed by the basic elements of the JavaFX UI, and you will also get to learn what a stage is, how to modify its dimensions and styles, and why it serves as the foundation for creating every application. You will be taught on what a scene is and how to create it, and what importance lies in nodes. The third section will focus on components called containers, also known as JavaFX Layout panes. Hbox and Vbox controls will also be featured, as well as FlowPanes and TilePanes. The next section will show you the most important controls available in the JavaFX graphical system, with all the important JavaFX functionalities being presented and explained in the last study section.
Why consider learning at study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn how to work on JavaFX APIs and develop apps with a graphic user interface using JavaFX.
- Learn about terms such as JavaFX properties, binding and observable collections.
- Understand the basic elements of the JavaFX UI, and what a stage is, how to modify its dimensions and styles, and why it serves as the foundation for creating every application.
- Gain an insight into what a scene is and how to create it, and what importance lies in nodes.
- Get an understanding of containers, also known as JavaFX Layout panes. Hbox and Vbox controls will also be covered as well as FlowPanes and TilePanes.
- Understand the most important controls available in the JavaFX graphical system, with all the important JavaFX functionalities.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this course aimed at?
- IT students
- Job seekers
- It professionals
- Learners must be age 16 or over
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Advanced knowledge of Java concepts
- Knowing MySQL and HTML would be helpful
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the JavaFX – Build powerful client applications certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Progression and career path
Listing this certificate in JavaFX – Build powerful client applications in your resume is sure to secure a high paying job position in the IT or programming field. You can also use this course to progress further in your career by winning salary increment and job promotion opportunities proposed by your employer. Few of the job positions you can get access to with this course, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com, is given below,
- Java programmer 35,051 per annum
- Java developer – 34,560 per annum
- Java software developer/programmer – 36,198 per annum
- Web application developer – 31,182 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Introduction to the JavaFX world|
|Introduction to the JavaFX world (download)||00:00:00|
|2: Creating the first JavaFX application|
|Creating the first JavaFX application||00:00:00|
|3: JavaFX Properties|
|5: Observable Collections|
|6: Stage Handling|
|7: Scene and Node|
|Scene and Node||00:00:00|
|8: Layout Panes|
|9: Hbox and Vbox|
|Hbox and Vbox||00:00:00|
|10: FlowPane and TilePane|
|FlowPane and TilePane||00:00:00|
|11: BorderPane and StackPane|
|BorderPane and StackPane||00:00:00|
|13: AnchorPane and TextFlow|
|AnchorPane and TextFlow||00:00:00|
|14: Label, Button, HyperLink|
|Label, Button, HyperLink||00:00:00|
|15: ToggleButton, CheckBox, RadioButton|
|ToggleButton, CheckBox, RadioButton||00:00:00|
|16: ChoiceBox, ComboBox, ListView|
|ChoiceBox, ComboBox, ListView||00:00:00|
|17: TextField, PasswordField, TextArea|
|TextField, PasswordField, TextArea||00:00:00|
|18: Creating UI by Using FXML|
|Creating UI by Using FXML||00:00:00|
|19: Styling the UI by using CSS|
|Styling the UI by using CSS||00:00:00|
|20: Application development by using MVC|
|Application development by using MVC||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.