Would you like to achieve an excellent Sage online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Sage UK Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business – Level 2 online course.
The Sage UK Award in Computerised Accounting for Business – Level 2 has been created for those who have a basic understanding of how to carry out bookkeeping functions. This Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting for Business online course will provide you an excellent grounding in double entry bookkeeping so that you can understand how Sage Accounts software is working, which enables you to process, control and correct accounts to produce accurate information. Covering how to use Sage 50 Accounts software to manage daily processes and more advanced functions, such as producing invoices and management accounts, this Sage UK Award in Computerised Accounting for Business will also benefit business owners.
Sage RQF Accredited Computerised Accounting for Business online qualifications have been developed in partnership with Skillsfirst, and will provide you with the most up-to-date skills required by employers. Having a Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting for Business online qualification on your CV will hugely enhance your employability, enabling you to become a bookkeeper, a purchase ledger clerk or a credit controller.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
- What will I learn?
- Course Benefits:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Awarding Body:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path:
- Learn how to carry out banking procedures
- Understand the principles of recording and processing financial transactions
- Understand the principles of VAT
- Understand professional values and basic business legislation
- Learn to set up accounting software, and manage accounting information
- Learn to process routine payments and receipts using a computerised system
- Learn to maintain and record the cash book
- Learn to maintain the journal
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
- One year's access to the course
- Join a friendly online learning platform
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course learners must complete eight mandatory units and earn sixteen credits to gain certification. To achieve these credits, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded with a Computerised Accounting for Business Qualification and certification at Level Two from Sage UK and Skillsfirst.
Sage is the UK’s most popular accounting software, used by thousands of businesses of all sizes. Sage is also utilised worldwide as it provides an efficient and complete computerised accounts solution for businesses – whether that be businesses with an accounts department or individuals/business owners who track their own accounts.
- Accounts Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,557 / average US yearly salary: $37,809)
- Bookkeeper (average UK yearly salary: £20,443 / average US yearly salary: $40,743)
- Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £17,207 / average US yearly salary: $43,623)
- Payroll Manager (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
|1: SUMPTUOUS SWEETS – THE SCENARIO|
|1. Sumptuous Sweets – The Scenario||00:00:00|
|2: BASIC ACCOUNTING CONCEPTS|
|2. Basic Accounting Concepts||00:00:00|
|3: ACCOUNTING TERMINOLOGY|
|3. Accounting Terminology||00:00:00|
|4: THE PRINCIPLES OF VAT|
|4. The Principles of VAT||00:00:00|
|5: RATES OF VAT|
|5. Rates of VAT||00:00:00|
|6: CHOOSING A VAT SCHEME|
|6. Choosing a VAT Scheme||00:00:00|
|9: PREPARING AND RECORDING FINANCIAL DOCUMENTATION|
|9. Preparing and Recording Financial Documentation||00:00:00|
|10: ACCOUNTING SYSTEM FOR THE SALE OF GOODS ON CREDIT|
|10. Accounting System for the Sale of Goods on Credit||00:00:00|
|11: ACCOUNTING SYSTEM FOR THE PURCHASE OF GOODS ON CREDIT|
|11. Accounting System for the Purchase of Goods on Credit||00:00:00|
|12: THE PRINCIPLES OF RECORDING AND PROCESSING FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS|
|12. The Principles of Recording and Processing Financial Transactions||00:00:00|
|13: BALANCING THE ACCOUNTS|
|13. Balancing the Accounts||00:00:00|
|14: BANKING PROCEDURES|
|14. Banking Procedures||00:00:00|
|15: THE CASH BOOK (THE BANK ACCOUNT)|
|15. The Cash Book (the Bank Account)||00:00:00|
|16: THE PETTY CASH BOOK|
|16. The Petty Cash Book||00:00:00|
|17: UNDERSTANDING CONTROL ACCOUNTS|
|17. Understanding Control Accounts||00:00:00|
|18: THE JOURNAL|
|18. The Journal||00:00:00|
|19: RECONCILING THE VAT ACCOUNT|
|19. Reconciling the VAT Account||00:00:00|
|20: PROFESSIONAL ETHICS IN FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING|
|20. Professional Ethics in Finance and Accounting||00:00:00|
|21: OTHER GENERAL BUSINESS LEGISLATION|
|21. Other General Business Legislation||00:00:00|
|22: GLOSSARY OF ACCOUNTING TERMS|
|22. Glossary of Accounting Terms||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.