The importance of social media marketing for businesses and organisations is no longer questioned. It has become a worldwide trend which helps businesses and organisations connect with their customers online.
This Certificate in Social Media Marketing course covers the concept and application of social media marketing, equipping you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy while offering you social media certification.
In brief, this course will teach you how to create a social media strategy to build your business and online marketing campaign. Candidates will be provided with the tools required to build a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other various other platforms.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
What will I learn?
- Strategy and planning – how to plan your social media activity.
- Grow your audience – how to increase your social media following.
- Engagement – ways to encourage engagement with your online audience.
- Best practice and case studies for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Sales – drive sales through your social media traffic.
- Productivity techniques – free tools and ideas to save you time.
- Measurement – issues in measuring social media’s value.
Who is it for?
- This course is ideal for a business owner who wishes to connect the power of social media to increase their prospects.
- This course also is useful for Digital Markers, Personal Assistance, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship, Event Management, and Business Promotion.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 8 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for “Social Media Marketing”.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This training course will lead you to become a:
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Social Media Consultant
- Marketing Executive
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
|How Facebook Works||00:51:00|
|Posts that Engage Your Fans||00:30:00|
|Promotions and Managing Your Facebook||00:30:00|
|Careers with LinkedIn||00:23:00|
|Your Connections with Others||00:39:00|
|Start with Twitter||00:28:00|
|Building the Twitter Network||00:23:00|
|Create an Account||00:23:00|
|Skills Needed for Interesting Video||00:27:00|
|Manage Your YouTube Account||00:19:00|
|Create a YouTube Channel||00:19:00|
|What is Pinterest||00:09:00|
|Connecting to Social Networks||00:45:00|
|Using Pin and Widgets||00:38:00|
|Recommended Books – Social Media Marketing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Social Media Marketing||00:20:00|
|Exam : Social Media Marketing||00:20:00|