- Qualification Title: Certificate in Practical Time Management Essentials
- Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP
- Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 03
- Availability: International
In a fast paced world with 24/7 internet there doesn’t seem to be the time to do anything properly. You may find yourself doing bits and pieces just to get through the day. You can do more and achieve more only if you set your mind and follow a plan. The Certificate in Practical Time Management Essentials – Do more, Get more & Live more training is perfect for individuals who want to explore time management tips, stay organised, have a clear mind and be more productive both in the workplace and at home. The more focused you are on tasks at hand the more you will achieve throughout the day.
The Certificate in Practical Time Management Essentials – Do more, Get more & Live more gives insight into the habits that may keep you from being productive, balance your personality so that you can find happiness and success in the middle and learn how to handle interruptions by keeping control of your day.
Sometimes you may feel overwhelmed or stressed and you don’t know how to distinguish between overwhelm and overload. The Certificate in Practical Time Management Essentials – Do more, Get more & Live more will help you become a master of time, know the difference between what is urgent and important, schedule your time better and delegate effectively to get more work done.
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Learn to schedule activities so that you get most of it done and out of the way, and there is minimum left at the end of the day
- Delegate effectively and create extra time so that it can be used more productively
- Be confident and say NO when you are keeping control of time
- Be calm and collected when handling backlog work
- Learn how you view time impacts everything you do
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Module 1: Start Here and Learn the Basics
- Module 2: Outcomes: Setting Great Goals and Knowing What is Important
- Module 3: Activities: Being Able to Get Things Done
- Module 4: Time Management Solutions to Common Challenges
- Module 5: Timing and Scheduling: How to Structure Your Day for Productivity
- Module 6: Conclusions: What to Do when All Else Fails
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals who are interested in learning time management
- The course is for learners who have an interest in enhancing their time management skills
- Individuals who are already in leadership positions but want to learn the principle of gaining control of their work day
- The course is ideal for students who want to achieve a healthy balance in their lives
- Anyone interested in making time count and applying successful time management strategies
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a Certificate in Practical Time Management Essentials.
The Certificate in Practical Time Management Essentials - Do more, Get more & Live more certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
Once you successfully complete Certificate in Practical Time Management Essentials you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,808)
- Operations Manager (average UK yearly salary: £34,275)
- Team Leader (average UK yearly salary: £23,940)
- Supervisor (average UK yearly salary: £24,401)
- HR Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,813)
- Marketing Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,813)
- Account Manager (average UK yearly salary: £26,354)
|E Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
|1: Start Here and Learn the Basics|
|Trailer: Why You Need this Course||00:00:00|
|Five Attitudes to Time… and the secret to fulfilment||00:00:00|
|How to Make Dull Activities Interesting||00:00:00|
|Why You Cannot Manage Time||00:00:00|
|The OATS Principle and the Powerhouse Loop||00:00:00|
|2: Outcomes: Setting Great Goals and Knowing What is Important|
|Why Goal-setting Works||00:00:00|
|Set the SMARTEST Goals||00:00:00|
|Is it Important… or is it just Urgent?||00:00:00|
|3: Activities: Being Able to Get Things Done|
|Avoid the “To Do Tyranny”||00:00:00|
|The OATS Principle and the Powerhouse Loop||00:00:00|
|What to Do about To Do items that Hang Around||00:00:00|
|How to Remember what’s Outstanding||00:00:00|
|How to Clear a Backlog||00:00:00|
|Four Questions to Guide your Response to a Task||00:00:00|
|4: Time Management Solutions to Common Challenges|
|What are Overload and Overwhelm?||00:00:00|
|How to Deal with a Feeling of Overwhelm||00:00:00|
|Are you an Elephant or an Octopus?||00:00:00|
|Multi-tasking, and how to do it well… if you must!||00:00:00|
|How to Delegate Effectively||00:00:00|
|5: Timing and Scheduling: How to Structure Your Day for Productivity|
|How to get Really Good at Estimating||00:00:00|
|How to Schedule your Day||00:00:00|
|When to Schedule Activities into your Day||00:00:00|
|6: Conclusions: What to Do when All Else Fails|
|The Ultimate Time Management Tool: How to Say NO||00:00:00|
|How would you like $86,400?||00:00:00|
|A Final Thought||00:00:00|