- Qualification Title: Certificate in Day-to-Day Leadership Skills Training
- Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP
- Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 02
- Availability: International
Do you want to become a proactive leader? The one that gets the results?
The Certificate in Day-to-Day Leadership Skills Training course is designed for individuals looking to become established leaders in multiple sectors and industries. Whether it is an organisation, corporation, government on a non-profit the course will show you the ropes on being a leader that displays their skills through action.
The Certificate in Day-to-Day Leadership Skills Training course gives insight into the practical model of leading people everyday, setting clear goals, motivating your team and achieving the desired results. Get qualified and become confident in your abilities to work with a diverse group of people, learn to identify their individual needs and become part of the success of your workplace.
Sometimes people are promoted but they rarely receive training of any sort. They are made Managers and expected to meet the demands of the job. Training is essential and the Certificate in Day-to-Day Leadership Skills Training course will give you the skills and knowledge to proceed in a challenging job role. The theoretical and practical aspects of this course will help improve your supervisory and leadership skills in a safe and controlled environment.
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Learn to identify individual needs and how each person can succeed in their job role
- Choose an effective leadership style that suits you best
- Set clear goals that are easy to follow
- Motivate your team and offer them positive feedback
- Learn to have a controlled environment with minimum friction
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Module 1: Introduction to this Course
- Module 2: Introduction to Situational Leadership
- Module 3: A Practical Model for Day-to-Day Leadership
- Module 4: The Skills for Day-to-Day Leadership Styles
- Module 5: Bonus Content
- Module 6: Closing Section
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals with a background in project management
- The course is for learners who have an interest in enhancing their leadership skills
- Individuals who are already in leadership positions but want to gain confidence in their job roles
- The course is for project managers and team leaders
- Anyone interested in becoming effective leaders in the workplace
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Certificate in Day-to-Day Leadership Skills Training.
The Certificate in Day-to-Day Leadership Skills Training certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
Once you successfully complete Certificate in Day-to-Day Leadership Skills Training you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,808)
- Operations Manager (average UK yearly salary: £34,275)
- Team Leader (average UK yearly salary: £23,940)
|1: Introduction to this Course|
|Introduction to Leadership Styles||00:00:00|
|Exercise 1: What Concerns You Most about Leading Your People?||00:00:00|
|The Leadership Challenges before You||00:00:00|
|The Three Types of Leadership Model||00:00:00|
|2: Introduction to Situational Leadership|
|The Principle behind Situational Leadership||00:00:00|
|Exercise 2: Four People||00:00:00|
|How did You Do?||00:00:00|
|Exercise 3: How have You been Led in the Past?||00:00:00|
|The Tannenbaum & Schmidt Leadership Continuum||00:00:00|
|The Three Factors that Determine Leadership Style||00:00:00|
|Simplifying your Leadership Model||00:00:00|
|3: A Practical Model for Day-to-Day Leadership|
|How you Learned to Drive: The ‘Conscious-Competence’ Model||00:00:00|
|Applying Conscious-Competence to Leadership Styles||00:00:00|
|The First Two Skills You’ll Need||00:00:00|
|Four Leadership Styles for Different Situations||00:00:00|
|Exercise 4: Put the Model to Work with Four More People||00:00:00|
|How did You Do? Feedback on Exercise 4||00:00:00|
|Exercise 5: Briefing||00:00:00|
|How did You Do? Feedback on Exercise 5||00:00:00|
|4: The Skills for Day-to-Day Leadership Styles|
|Three More Skills You’ll Need||00:00:00|
|Task and Goal Setting||00:00:00|
|Leadership is a Partnership||00:00:00|
|How to Offer Feedback||00:00:00|
|Positive Feedback or Negative Feedback||00:00:00|
|Exercise 6: Skills Audit||00:00:00|
|5: Bonus Content|
|Applying Day-to-Day Leadership Skills to a Team||00:00:00|
|How to Lead a Team through a Transformation||00:00:00|
|Another Leadership Styles Model||00:00:00|
|6: Closing Section|
|Exercise 7: What have You Learned?||00:00:00|
|Wishing You Well||00:00:00|
|Day-to-Day Leadership Workbook|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in Day-to-Day Leadership Skills Training||00:40:00|
|Exam : Certificate in Day-to-Day Leadership Skills Training||00:40:00|
|Certificate Download Guide|
|Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|