Qualification Title: Certificate in Leading Effective One-on-One Meetings – Practical Skills
Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate
Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP
Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
Guided Learning Hours: 02
- How do you make one-on-one meetings feel less hurried and disorganised?
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
Often, one-on-one meetings tend to be where one person is talking and the other person is listening. How do you make it a more collaborative approach? Certificate in Leading Effective One-on-One Meetings - Practical Skills is designed for individuals who are managers and supervisors looking to get optimal results from their meetings. The meeting should have an agenda, discuss goals and end with due dates and deadlines.
The frequency of one-on-one meetings will be determined by the size of your organisation. Generally, larger companies have regular one-on-one meetings. However, the size shouldn’t matter. Certificate in Leading Effective One-on-One Meetings - Practical Skills should prepare managers to sit down at any given time of day to conduct an important one-on-one meeting with their workers. It is essential that your worker feels comfortable and relaxed in the setting. The manger must set the right tone at the onset of the meeting in order for it to be a useful and energised session.
The Certificate in Leading Effective One-on-One Meetings - Practical Skills should be conducted in a comfortable and convenient setting, it should put both people at ease, and as the leader of the meeting you should let it flow naturally while incorporating a structured plan that will be discussed and put into action.
- Learn how to build professional rapport with the attendee
- Listen carefully and ask insightful questions
- Learn how to conduct different types of one-on-one meetings like appraisals, mentoring and coaching
- The ability to know when to stop the meeting and conclude without it dragging on
- Learn how to be impactful and state your leadership
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Module 1: Welcome and Introduction
- Module 2: Preparation and Planning for Your One-on-One Meeting
- Module 3: Running Your One-on-One Meeting
- Module 4: Particular Types of One-on-One Meeting
- Module 5: Closing
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals with a background in management and leadership
- The course is for individuals in leadership positions
- Individuals who want to learn how to be effective in one-on-one meetings
- The course is for managers and supervisors
- Anyone interested in becoming an effective leader in the workplace
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Certificate in Leading Effective One-on-One Meetings - Practical Skills.
The Certificate in Leading Effective One-on-One Meetings - Practical Skills certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
Once you successfully complete Certificate in Leading Effective One-on-One Meetings - Practical Skills you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,808)
- Operations Manager (average UK yearly salary: £34,275)
- Team Leader (average UK yearly salary: £23,940)
- Supervisor (average UK yearly salary: £24,401)
|1: Welcome and Introduction|
|Welcome to the Course||00:00:00|
|Why One-on-One Meetings are so important||00:00:00|
|Reasons to Meet||00:00:00|
|Meetings are Conversations: Types of Conversation||00:00:00|
|Activity Number 1: Thinking about Your Meetings|
|2: Preparation and Planning for Your One-on-One Meeting|
|Planning Your One-on-One Meeting||00:00:00|
|How to Prepare for a One-on-One Meeting||00:00:00|
|Preparing Your Agenda||00:00:00|
|Activity Number 2: Plan Your Next Meeting|
|Activity Number 3: Prepare Your Agenda for Results|
|3: Running Your One-on-One Meeting|
|The Five Stages of a Meeting||00:00:00|
|Meeting Room Layout||00:00:00|
|Rapport Building Skills||00:00:00|
|The Male – Female Dynamic||00:00:00|
|The Male-Female Dynamic – from His Perspective||00:00:00|
|The Male-Female Dynamic – from Her Perspective||00:00:00|
|Activity Number 4: Meeting Skills Inventory Part 1|
|4: Particular Types of One-on-One Meeting|
|Staff-focused One-on-One Meetings||00:00:00|
|Checkpoint (or Status) Meetings||00:00:00|
|Informal Feedback Meetings||00:00:00|
|Formal Appraisal Meetings||00:00:00|
|Giving a Reprimand||00:00:00|
|Activity Number 5: Meeting Skills Inventory Part 2|
|Activity Number 6: Learning Review and Commitments to Action||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in Leading Effective One-on-One Meetings – Practical Skills||00:40:00|
|Exam : Certificate in Leading Effective One-on-One Meetings – Practical Skills||00:40:00|
|Certificate Download Guide|
|Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|