Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Have you just completed the PRINCE2® Foundation official exam? Do you wish to further take this qualification up a notch? Then get enrolled in this PRINCE2® Practitioner Official Exam + re-sit course right now. With this certificate listed in your resume, you are sure to add great value to your qualifications. You will witness great results after completing this official exam, not just in your marketability but also in how you manage your work and projects in an effective manner. You will start managing the risks associated with project management efficiently and will also deliver them as per the employer’s expectation.
This PRINCE2® Practitioner official exam will interrogate you on the principles, processes, and themes of PRINCE2 and also on your competency in tailoring the methodology to your work environment. The exam will further evaluate your knowledge on dividing the projects into controllable and manageable stages and on how to deliver them successfully.
Apart from the benefits, the PRINCE2® certificate gives you in general, we have also made certain provisions for you to make this a worthy learning experience. If you are uncertain about passing the exam at the very first take, you can book for an additional re-sit while registering for this course for a relatively small fee.
Why you should consider this course package?
- You can re-take the exam for a relatively small fee than you would have to pay to retake it all over again.
- You can get the opportunity to retake the exam through the same platform
- This package could save you a considerable amount of money and time
STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
GUARANTEED RESULTS & ONGOING SUPPORT!
It is recommended that students purchase the guidebook “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® “ Soft Copy/Printed Edition along with the course as it provides comprehensive and detailed explanations of the themes and principles of PRINCE2® 6th Edition and the motives behind them in order to complete the exam successfully .
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner Exam:
- Practitioner exam details:
- Who is it for:
- Career Path:
The following qualifications are also accepted as prerequisites:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book. Candidates are permitted to use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Practitioner Guide, visit this link - https://www.axelos.com/store/book/managing-successful-projects-with-prince2-2017
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
- Individuals hoping to establish a career in project management
- Professionals working in a PRINCE2 project management environment
On the successful completion of this course, you will be eligible enough to hold a number of job positions in the project management industry. You can also use this certificate to expand your education in the area or to demand for higher pay or job promotion from your employer. Given below are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Senior Project Administrator (General) – £22,450 per annum
- Project manager – £38,254 per annum
- Project coordinator – £24,181 per annum
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
No Reviews found for this course.