Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Have you just completed the PRINCE2® Foundation official exam? Do you wish to further take this qualification up a notch? Then get enrolled in this PRINCE2® Practitioner Official Exam + re-sit course right now. With this certificate listed in your resume, you are sure to add great value to your qualifications. You will witness great results after completing this official exam, not just in your marketability but also in how you manage your work and projects in an effective manner. You will start managing the risks associated with project management efficiently and will also deliver them as per the employer’s expectation.
This PRINCE2® Practitioner official exam will interrogate you on the principles, processes, and themes of PRINCE2 and also on your competency in tailoring the methodology to your work environment. The exam will further evaluate your knowledge on dividing the projects into controllable and manageable stages and on how to deliver them successfully.
Apart from the benefits, the PRINCE2® certificate gives you in general, we have also made certain provisions for you to make this a worthy learning experience. If you are uncertain about passing the exam at the very first take, you can book for an additional re-sit while registering for this course for a relatively small fee.
Why you should consider this course package?
- You can re-take the exam for a relatively small fee than you would have to pay to retake it all over again.
- You can get the opportunity to retake the exam through the same platform
- This package could save you a considerable amount of money and time
STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.GUARANTEED RESULTS & ONGOING SUPPORT!
- PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Exam:
- Practitioner exam details:
- Who is it for:
- Career Path:
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Learners must pass the PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner exam.
The Practitioner exam is recorded by PEOPLECERT using your webcam and the footage is then reviewed to ensure that all the regulations were adhered to before a pass or fail decision is confirmed. The exam format for PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner is provided below:
- 68 questions per paper
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® 2017manual only)
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
- Individuals hoping to establish a career in project management
- Professionals working in a PRINCE2 project management environment
On the successful completion of this course, you will be eligible enough to hold a number of job positions in the project management industry. You can also use this certificate to expand your education in the area or to demand for higher pay or job promotion from your employer. Given below are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Senior Project Administrator (General) – £22,450 per annum
- Project manager – £38,254 per annum
- Project coordinator – £24,181 per annum
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – PRINCE2 Practitioner||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.