Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner exam from Study 365. This certification is globally recognised and is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you do your job more effectively. Using PRINCE2® 6th Edition project management gives you greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. As you can see, this qualification is extremely useful, and will hugely enhance your CV, maybe even improving chances of a promotion.
This course package includes the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner exam. This package includes the Practitioner level exam, which we provide at a better price than other providers. This package has been designed for those who have studied PRINCE2® 6th Edition at Practitioner level and just need to take the exam.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. A personal tutor will provide guidance and support whenever you need it.STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. GUARANTEED RESULTS & ONGOING SUPPORT!
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner Exam:
- Practitioner exam details:
- Who is it for:
- Career Path:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book. Candidates are permitted to use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Practitioner Guide, visit this link - https://www.axelos.com/store/book/managing-successful-projects-with-prince2-2017
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® environment.
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Exam Booking – PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner|