OverviewThe Supply Chain Management Essentials course introduces learners to supply chain management in the modern world. The course will give you a sound understanding of the complexities faced in the global economy today. If you want a career in supply chain management, this specialisation course is perfect for you. If you work or aspire to work in logistics, procurement or operations management, this course is tailor-made for you. The course simplifies the complexity of the subject to give you the edge over possible competitors. Once you are certified in supply chain management, you can maximise your potential and take your career to the next level. The course will equip you with the practical skills and knowledge so that you learn how to manage suppliers and the supply source, tackle logistics and develop business process skills. The course will cover key topics such as business processes rethinking, how to leverage the supply chain, measuring operational performance and how to reduce risk building resilience. The supply chain management works across organisations that are needed to make, design and deliver products or services to customers. Organisations must apply effective performance measures to improve supply chain and survive in a competitive marketplace. The Supply Chain Management Essentials course will give learners an overall understanding of supply chain management, key characteristics and key performance metrics. It is an excellent learning course for anyone who wants to enhance their skills and knowledge in this field, and enjoy opportunities to climb the career ladder.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Progression and Career Path
- Others jobs you can get
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of supply chain management and apply best practices to your job.
- Learn how to identify supply chain strategies that will be effective in areas of performance.
- Have an understanding of the characteristics of supply chain management and how to supply service organisations.
- Learn how to recognise key drivers in supply chain management.
- Learn how to select and combine different supply chain strategies and identify what will work for the organisation.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals who want to work in supply chain management
- The course is ideal for anyone who wants to set up their own business
- Supply Chain Managers
- Business Owners
- Learners must be over the age of 16 and have basic understanding in Maths, English and ICT
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Supply Chain Management Essentials Certification. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
The certification will prove your expertise in supply chain management and give you the opportunity to progress quickly in your career. You can expand in your current position or demand for a promotion or incentives put forth by your employer. The certification will prove your expertise in supply chain management and give you the opportunity to land the ideal job across multiple sectors. You can also study more courses related to this subject to enhance your knowledge. Given below are job titles you can attain, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/
- Supply Chain Manager - £39,642 per annum
- Business Owner - £28,759 per annum
- Business Manager - £34,612 per annum
- Business Analyst - £36,091 per annum
- Operations Management Employees
- Individuals working in Logistics
- Government Services Workers
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|E Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
|How to manage Supply and Suppliers?|
|How to manage Supply and Suppliers?||00:00:00|
|Learning the Long Reach of Logistics|
|Learning the Long Reach of Logistics||00:00:00|
|Business Processes Rethinking|
|Business Processes Rethinking||00:00:00|
|Operational Performance Measuring and Margins.|
|Operational Performance Measuring||00:00:00|
|How to keep an Eye on your Margins?||00:00:00|
|How to Leverage your Supply Chain?|
|How to Leverage your Supply Chain?||00:00:00|
|Overview of Reducing Risk Building Resilience|
|Overview of Reducing Risk Building Resilience||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Supply Chain Management Essentials||00:40:00|
|Exam: Supply Chain Management Essentials||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.