The Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training – Level 4 is designed for aspiring office administrators and individuals who want to work in administration. It is an in-depth course and perfect for beginner level learners and those who want a refresher in administration and personal assistant training. Enhance your skills in office administration and support the smooth functioning of an office. Administration is key to the overall growth and development of an organisation, and effectively managing administrative tasks while providing support to other departments will ensure you are on the path to achieve organisational goals.
The course covers diverse topics such as learning administrative support skills, administrative procedures, business succession planning, and development of organisational skills, good business ethics and improving business writing skills.
The Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training – Level 4 provides a career changing opportunity to become qualified in office administration and play a vital role in the success of any organisation. If you want to run your own business, advance in business administration at the top level or climb the career ladder, this course will provide you the essential practical and theoretical knowledge.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Become an effective office administrator, receptionist or telephone operator upon completion of this course.
- Become a competent Personal Assistant and ensure the smooth function in an office environment.
- Become competent in administrative and receptionist duties, learn administrative procedures and provide administrative support.
- Keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within an office environment.
- Learn about telephone etiquette and how to handle a difficult customer.
- Apply office administration best practices to increase the growth and development of the organisation.
- Learn business writing techniques, meeting management and taking meeting minutes.
- Learn organisational skills and business ethics.
- Become qualified in office administration and PA and work within an organisation with room for progress and career enhancement.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and PA to further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 04 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training by ABC Awards. The Certification will also include the summary of units learned. Each unit will include the specificities studied. You will gain a professional qualification and be viewed as a marketable candidate by potential employers who will recognise your skills and commitment demonstrated while following this course.
Course Code: QLS-04944
ABC Awards is a leading national awarding body renowned for its extensive range of industry-standard accredited vocational qualifications. ABC Awards is Ofqual regulated and have an established reputation for cultivating high-quality and diverse skills and knowledge. They are committed to developing and awarding qualifications that showcase skills for employment. ABC Awards was established in 1998 and thousands of learners qualify for their vocational trainings each year. They offer a wide range of qualifications that cover multiple sectors and industries. They have a simplified process and learners are guaranteed to receive excellent value for money. ABC Awards ensures their partners receive the best possible service.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully completed the Level 4 Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training, you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Office Administrator – £17,477 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,926 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,297 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,109 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Executive Assistant
- Receptionist / Telephone Operator
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Need of Administrative Procedure|
|Need of Administrative Procedure||00:00:00|
|2: Effective Administrative Support Skills|
|Effective Administrative Support Skills||00:00:00|
|3: How to enhance business writing skills|
|How to enhance business writing skills||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training Level 4||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission I – Administration and Personal Assistant Training Level 4||00:00:00|
|4: Manage organisational meetings|
|Manage organisational meetings||00:00:00|
|5: Taking meeting minutes effectively|
|Overview and Introduction||00:00:00|
|Essential Elements of Meeting Minutes||00:00:00|
|Responsibilities of A Minute Taker||00:00:00|
|Solutions to Potential Problems||00:00:00|
|6: Use of technology for communication|
|Understanding Communication Competency||00:00:00|
|Importance of Communication||00:00:00|
|Understanding About the Process And||00:00:00|
|Communicating Competently Through Email||00:00:00|
|Process of Communication Through Emails||00:00:00|
|Personal Means of Email||00:00:00|
|The Need of Voicemails in Communication||00:00:00|
|Process of Communication Performed||00:00:00|
|Involvement of Video Chat in Communication||00:00:00|
|Need of Social Media in Communication||00:00:00|
|For A Thorough Research on Communication||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training Level 4||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission II – Administration and Personal Assistant Training Level 4||00:00:00|
|7: What is Business Succession Planing|
|What is Business Succession Planing||00:00:00|
|8: Organisational Skills Development|
|Organisational Skills Development||00:00:00|
|9: Balancing office work with lifestyles|
|Balancing office work with lifestyles||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief III – Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training Level 4||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission III – Administration and Personal Assistant Training Level 4||00:00:00|
|10: Good Business Ethics for the organisation|
|Good Business Ethics for the organisation||00:00:00|
|11: Roles and Responsibilities of Executive and Personal Assistants|
|Roles and Responsibilities of Executive and Personal Assistants||00:00:00|
|12: Media & public relations for effective communication|
|Media & public relations for effective communication||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief IV – Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training Level 4||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission IV – Administration and Personal Assistant Training Level 4||00:00:00|