The Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations – Level 4 is designed for individuals to learn what it takes to deliver exceptional customer service. Customer service is integral to any organisation and a company’s success lies on how well they treat their customers. The course is insightful and offers a modern perspective on how outstanding customer service makes a positive impact on customers, in turn affecting the overall growth and development of an organisation.
The course focuses on diverse topics that include the nature of customer service, how to handle customer complaints, importance of customer retention and how to monitor customer feedback.
Customer service is a skill that is in-demand in multiple sectors and industries. Customer service is not limited to getting the job done once, but many times. You may have repeat customers who keep coming back, and each time they will expect a positive experience which you should be ready to provide. Qualifying in this course will offer a great opportunity to enhance your vocational training and career. It is a practical course and knowledgeable course that will help you build a strong reputation, allowing success to come naturally.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of customer service employees in multiple industries.
- Learn the fundamental basics of providing customer service in a business environment.
- Create a customer service programme based on best practices.
- Learn how to communicate with customers effectively.
- Learn how to respond to customer feedback appropriately.
- Learn how to retain customers.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Customer Service Managers, Customer Service Officers, Coordinators and Assistants
- Hotel Receptionists, Hotel employees of all levels
- Employees in multiple industries such as retail and public workers
- Anyone who wants to learn about customer service
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 02 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations by ABC Awards. The Certification will also include the summary of units learned. Each unit will include the specificities studied. You will gain a professional qualification and be viewed as a marketable candidate by potential employers who will recognise your skills and commitment demonstrated while following this course.
Course Code: QLS-04952
ABC Awards is a leading national awarding body renowned for its extensive range of industry-standard accredited vocational qualifications. ABC Awards is Ofqual regulated and have an established reputation for cultivating high-quality and diverse skills and knowledge. They are committed to developing and awarding qualifications that showcase skills for employment. ABC Awards was established in 1998 and thousands of learners qualify for their vocational trainings each year. They offer a wide range of qualifications that cover multiple sectors and industries. They have a simplified process and learners are guaranteed to receive excellent value for money. ABC Awards ensures their partners receive the best possible service.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully completed the Level 4 Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations, you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Customer Service Manager – £27,800 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor – £19,553 per annum
- Customer Service Officer – £17,903 per annum
- Hotel Receptionist – £7.35 per hour
- Public Relations Coordinator – £23,298 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Hotel Management Trainees
- Corporate Receptionist
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Nature of Customer Service|
|Nature of Customer Service||00:00:00|
|2: The basic principles of Business|
|The basic principles of Business – Part I||00:00:00|
|The basic principles of Business – Part II||00:00:00|
|3: Handling Customer complaints|
|Handling Customer complaints||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations Level 4||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission I – Customer Service & Public Relations Level 4||00:00:00|
|4: How important is Customer Retention|
|How important is Customer Retention||00:00:00|
|5: Monitor Customer Service practices and Improve feedback|
|Monitor Customer Service practices and Improve feedback||00:00:00|
|6: Treating employees equally|
|Treating employees equally||00:00:00|
|7: Employee performance and Conflicts Management|
|Employee performance and Conflicts Management||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations Level 4||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission II – Customer Service & Public Relations Level 4||00:00:00|