This Diploma in Investment and Finance Management at QLS Level 3 has been introduced to help learners with investment and financing decisions. All the crucial aspects of investment and finance has been covered in great detail through this course to help you gain the confidence to invest and finance funds effectively. This comprehensive course will also help you understand the importance of investment and financing for an organisation or an economy.
You will get to learn the various investment evaluation methods that will help you anlayse returns and risks associated with the decision. This course will also take it a step further by showing you how to compare and choose between these investment evaluation methods and hence, makes this course a wonderful opportunity for individuals to get into or make some progress in their finance or investment.
This course comprises of insightful modules that will get you into terms with taxation, inflation and working capital in relation to investment. You will also be provided with learning materials that will delve into topics such as Understand the assumption and critical values in investment. By the end of this course, you will have a well-grounded knowledge on investment and finance to use it appropriately in your career.
The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Quality Licence Scheme, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current qualifications. Quality Licence Scheme endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for Quality Licence Scheme courses under Global Edulink
- What will I Learn?
- Who is It For?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Endorsed by
- Career Path
- Other Benefits
- Learn about investment and its importance for an organisation or an economy
- Understand the assumption and critical values in investment
- Get into terms with the various investment evaluation methods that will help you analyse the return
- Identify how to compare and choose between the various investment evaluation methods
- Familiarize with taxation, inflation and working capital in relation to investments
- Delve into topics such as amortization of loans, evaluation of loans, evaluation of other credits and financial planning
- This course is ideal for anyone wishing to get into or progress within the accounting or investment industry.
- Taxation and finance professionals might also find this course worthwhile.
- Learners must be age 19 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- A qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Those who successfully complete the course will be issued the Diploma in Investment and Finance Management at QLS Level 3 by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Course Code: QLS-05009
The Quality Licence Scheme is part of the Skills and Education Group, a charitable organisation that unites education and skills-orientated organisations that share similar values and objectives. With more than 100 years of collective experience, the Skills and Education Group’s strategic partnerships create opportunities to inform, influence and represent the wider education and skills sector.
The Skills and Education Group also includes two nationally recognised awarding organisations; Skills and Education Group Awards and Skills and Education Group Access. Through our awarding organisations we have developed a reputation for providing high-quality qualifications and assessments for the education and skills sector. We are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life.
Our knowledge and experience of working within the awarding sector enables us to work with training providers, through the Quality Licence Scheme, to help them develop high-quality courses and/or training programmes for the non-regulated market.
This certificate will enhance your knowledge on finance and investment and hence, will improve your eligibility for a number of jobs in the finance industry. You can also take this certificate as a means to demand for a salary increment or job promotion from your employer. Below listed are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Accountant – £28,565 per annum
- Accounting Manager – £31,357 per annum
- Tax Accountant – £29,001 per annum
- Accounts Executive – £22,243 per annum
- Staff Accountant – £24,115 per annum
- Investment Banker – £54,640 per annum
- Accounting Assistant – £20,352 per annum
- Accounts Assistant – £18,883 per annum
- Finance Assistant – £19,343 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Introduction to Investment|
|Introduction to Investment|
|2: Key Assumptions for Investment|
|Key Assumptions for Investment|
|3: Evaluation Methods Investment|
|Evaluation Methods Investment|
|4: Three Different Motives|
|Three Different Motives|
|5: Identify the Critical Values In Investment|
|Identify the Critical Values In Investment|
|6: Choose Investment Evaluation Methods|
|Choose Investment Evaluation Methods|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Investment and Finance Management at QLS Level 3|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission I – Investment and Finance Management Level 3|
|7: Introduction to Investments and Taxation|
|Introduction to Investments and Taxation|
|8: Investment Including Inflation|
|Investment Including Inflation|
|9: Working Capital Management|
|Working Capital Management|
|10: Manage Replacement of Investments|
|Manage Replacement of Investments|
|11: When Should They Be Taken Into Consideration?|
|When Should They Be Taken Into Consideration?|
|12: Introduction to Financing|
|Introduction to Financing|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Investment and Finance Management at QLS Level 3|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission II – Investment and Finance Management Level 3|
|13: Different Financing Conditions to Consider|
|Different Financing Conditions to Consider|
|14: Ways of Amortizing Loans|
|Ways of Amortizing Loans|
|15: Understanding the Evaluation of Loan|
|Understanding the Evaluation of Loan|
|16: Other Credit|
|17: Introduction to Financial Planning|
|Introduction to Financial Planning|
|Assignment Brief III – Diploma in Investment and Finance Management at QLS Level 3|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission III – Investment and Finance Management Level 3|